Our Partner roster is full of committed community champions who believe that Social Venture Partners is vital to the success of the Valley. If you believe in our work in strengthening philanthropists and strengthening nonprofits, please join us on #GivingTuesday (November 29) and give as little or as much as you can (any amount helps) to help us in making a true impact.
To encourage us to STRETCH our giving, former SVPAZ Partner and friend, Jason Scronic, and Ubiquia, will match the next $1,000 of giving, dollar-for-dollar.
Please visit http://bit.ly/2fW7Afo to show your support!
Top Five Reasons to Give
- The people. SVPAZ is part of a global network of people who care about philanthropy and social change from Bangalore to Beijing to Boston. Locally, the network includes 100+ passionate, connected leaders who are driven to make a difference in our backyard.
- The contribution. Our Partners are not passive observers. Every person brings knowledge and expertise, enriching the organization, which is full of opportunities to work #beyondphilanthropy. SVPAZ has donated more than $4 million to 100+ nonprofits and school. Our 350 Partners (both former and current) have volunteered more than 25,000 hours to strengthen nonprofits since affiliate inception.
- The education. Whether you are looking for ways to evolve your personal philanthropy, accelerate positive change in your community, or strengthen your connection to the Valley – there will be educational sessions for you. We provide frequent opportunities to deepen your philanthropic knowledge and giving.
- The amplification. Your dollars go farther. Your impact is greater through leveraged-giving. The time, talent, and dollars are pooled to do more and see immediate impact.
- The fun. From happy hours to lunch-and-learns, parties and workshops, we mix learning and fun!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Sentari Minor at email@example.com