Meet Partner Andrea Beaulieu, owner of Andrea Beaulieu Creates, LLC. A lifelong Phoenician and ASU grad, Andrea learned about SVPAZ through John Couleur; a few years later, she starting applying her expertise as a speaker, coach, and trainer to our Fast Pitch program – as a mentor, storytelling expert, and, most recently, a feedback mentor. It was thanks to Fast Pitch (and Terri’s convincing), Andrea joined the Partnership in 2015.
Andrea’s nonprofit journey began during her tenure as a community relations manager for Ramada, Inc. As part of her work, she volunteered – sitting on committees and boards. Since then, she has served with numerous organizations. “I served as a contracted executive director for two small nonprofits – Community Celebrating Diversity and the Scottsdale Education Foundation – and volunteered for them as well; both organizations reflect my values for inclusiveness, respect and opportunity for all people.”
Today, she loves her work as a Fast Pitch feedback mentor, and serving on the steering committee for Gabriel’s Angels in Phoenix – a child welfare organization that provides pet therapy for abused, neglected and at-risk children. She also supports many organizations through her workshops on story performance and brand messaging.
More from Andrea:
- What do you most look forward to / hope to accomplish as a Partner? Continuing to support the organizations that need social venture to get their ideas off the ground. I love being part of something so entrepreneurial and socially progressive.
- What’s your motto? Borrowing from the Bard, “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players . . . so make sure your play is authentically yours!”
- What’s your most marked characteristic? Some would argue it’s extreme extroversion! I prefer to think of myself as playful and joyfully intuitive.
- What’s on your bucket list? Seeing the Northern Lights and many other wonderful parts of the world.
- What four words would other people use to describe you? Ah, that’s a loaded question. Depends on whom you ask. On the positive side, creative, funny, reliable and intelligent come to mind. (Picky and technically frustrated are also strong contenders.)