You might be a SVPAZ founder or newbie, regardless of your tenure with us, there are a few commonalities among you – you love to learn, you’re passionate about social change, and you’re looking to make a difference in our community. So why not join other like-minded changemakers at the SVP Global Conference in Los Angeles this October? It is a terrific way to meet and learn from fellow Partners from around the world. (Did you know we have SVP affiliates in 40 cities and 9 countries now?)
Storytelling master Andy Goodman and Transformative Action Institute founder Scott Sherman are just two of the compelling presenters who will change what you believe is possible.
And if those aren’t reasons enough, here are the Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- The people. There is no better way to connect with SVP Partners from around the world. Where else can you converse deeply about philanthropy and social change with people from Bangalore to Beijing to Boston?
- The challenge. Conference sessions and plenaries are designed not just to educate, but to stretch our thinking, challenge our assumptions, and make us better changemakers.
- The contribution. Our attendees are not passive observers. Every person brings knowledge and expertise, enriching the conference, which is full of opportunities for participants to learn from each other.
- The Whether you are looking for ways to evolve your personal philanthropy, accelerate positive change in your community, or strengthen your local SVP affiliate – there will be sessions for you.
- The fun. From dine-arounds with local foodies to showing off your mad Skee-Ball skills, we’ve got you covered!
When & Where
Thursday, Oct. 20 – Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016
Sheraton Downtown Los Angeles
711 South Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90017