Our Partner roster is full of committed community champions who believe that Social Venture Partners is vital to the success of the Valley. If you believe in our work in strengthening philanthropists and strengthening nonprofits, please join us on #GivingTuesday (tomorrow – November 28) and give as little or as much as you can (any amount helps) to help us in making a true impact. Please visit http://bit.ly/2fW7Afo to show your support!
Top Four Reasons to Give
- The people. SVPAZ is part of a global network of people who care about philanthropy and social change from Bangalore to Beijing to Boston. Locally, the network includes 100+ passionate, connected leaders who are driven to make a difference in our backyard.
- The contribution. Our Partners are not passive observers. Every person brings knowledge and expertise, enriching the organization, which is full of opportunities to work #beyondphilanthropy. SVPAZ has donated more than $4 million to 100+ nonprofits and school. Our 350 Partners (both former and current) have volunteered more than 25,000 hours to strengthen nonprofits since affiliate inception.
- The amplification. Your dollars go farther. Your impact is greater through leveraged-giving. The time, talent, and dollars are pooled to do more and see immediate impact.
- The fun. From happy hours to lunch-and-learns, parties and workshops, we mix learning and fun!
And, while we like to reserve our Partnership dollars for nonprofit investing, there are certain operational expenses for our organization. No amount is too small or large. Here are some examples your tax-deductible donation would go toward:
- New laptop ($1,000)
- Intern stipends ($500)
- Photography support ($300)
- Successful completion plaques for Full Circle cohort ($200)
- Graphic design/printing ($150)
- Think-Tank-A-Thon event supplies ($75)
- Ed Pitch Event ($50)
- SVP 101 packets ($25)